Tuesday, March 6, 2007

New Stamps: Delight and So Very


I haven't stamped for awhile - been busy with sewing and school. I had tried earlier to make some thank you cards for my Bible study friends (for my birthday gift) but it just wasn't working out the way I wanted to. But last night our new stamps arrived - from my stamp party last week and after mounting the stamps an idea just came to me. I worked up one to test it, liked it and made the rest this morning.

You never know when inspiration will hit, but when it does - Watch out! I think they turned out pretty cute - especially with the little sparkling flower in the middle. I picked those up at JoAnn's last week in a little bag for $1. The colors caught my eye and I knew I could use them for something!

The stamps are Delight in Life and So Very sets from Stampin' Up! and the colors are the new Cool Caribbean and White card stock with Turquoise, Rose and Celery inks.


(Originally published @ henandchicks.typepad.com)

No comments: