Friday, March 2, 2007

Mission Complete!

I heard some small rustlings in the kitchen last night so got up to investigate.

What should I spy around the corner but the ever-persistent Henrietta working on placing pins for the buttonholes. She is delightfully amazing!




I didn't want to disturb her, and truly I had no desire to deal with buttons or buttonholes at that hour, so I retreated as quietly as I could and left her to it.

Wonder of wonders - what greeted me in the morning? These two lovelies all finished! A sweet little pinafore for baby sister (big sister has a matching one) and the dress for big sister to wear under her pinafore.






Hen has absolutely out-done herself! I'll have to see what I can do about getting her a day out before we start in on our next project.

I've heard rumors that it's a set of Mother/Daughter/Dollie aprons with ruffles!! Don't tell Hen though. We'll let her enjoy a day off first! If you think about her, please send her your best wishes. :-)

(Originally published @ henandchicks.typepad.com)

No comments: