Saturday, May 19, 2007

New Restaurant In Town

I wandered outside today and what should I find but a new place to eat. Let's take a look!

Rest1

It looks like a nice off-the-beaten-path kind of place.

Rest2

I think I'll go in and try it out!

Rest3

The waiter, a very nice young man, was so quick and attentive!

Banana ~ $o.01, Banana with Peanut Butter ~ $0.02, Peanut Butter Banana Stack ~ $0.03, Water ~ Free

Well, the prices are certainly reasonable!

Rest4

The waiter brought my water and quickly took my order.

He was very persuasive, too! I was going to have a half order of the Banana with Peanut Butter but he talked me into the most expensive dish, the Peanut Butter Banana Stack. ;-)

I enjoyed the peaceful surroundings while I awaited my order. The lavendar and greenery on the table was a lovely touch.

Rest5

Very nice! Beautifully prepared, and if I may say so, quite delicious too!

I will certainly be visiting this little out of the way spot the next time I'm in the area.

No comments: