Sunday, June 10, 2007

Throwing Down the Stamping Gauntlet

Yep, that's what I'm doing.  Do you want to know why?  Here, I'll show you -

Blueribbon

At the Fair this year, I not only got First Place with my little stamped card that I made here, but I also won Best of Division!  Do you know why??   Because I was the only one who entered ANYTHING in the Stamping category!  Now, mind you, I like winning -- but not by default!

So I am throwing down the proverbial gauntlet to my wonderful stamping friends - who stamp much more than I do and who are so much more creative than I am - to PLEASE enter their incredible creations in the Fair next year and challenge me! 

Okay - notice has hereby been given.  You know who you are - DW, LD, SG & KC!!   I expect to see some great stamped scrapbook pages, cards, and those incredible stamped books that you make!

This post was originally published @ HenandChicks.typepad.com

No comments: