For your consideration and enjoyment!
Corn Tortilla Chicken Lasagna
- 36 corn tortillas
- 6 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast (about 3 lbs.)
- 4 cups pinto beans
- Three 16 oz. jars of your favorite salsa (I use La Victoria: one mild red, one mild green, and one medium red — use what you like. )
- 4 cups sour cream
- 15 oz. can ripe olives, sliced
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack Cheese
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
Cover dishes and bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and sides are bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Makes two, 12-15 serving casseroles.